Indoor Football Holiday Camp during the Easter Holidays for schools with additional days off School.
Wycombe Sports Centre, High Wycombe, HP11 1UP
*Indoor sports shoes/trainers only, NO STUDDED BOOTS.
Monday 25th & Tuesday 26th March
Boys & Girls, All Primary School Year's | Year 1 to Year 6
Cost for each participant:
Both Days Option - £60.00
1 Day Option - £35.00
(Costs inclusive of VAT)
What to bring?
- IMPORTANT: Indoor Trainers | NO STUDDED BOOTS.
- Training kit relavent for indoor football. Can wear shorts/t-shorts, but please pack coats for arriving/leaving the sports centre if a cold day.
- Shin Pads
- Labellled Packed Lunch and Drinks Bottle
This will take place with head coach Adam. Head to sign in table, likely to be inside the sports hall. Ask at reception for directions to us. An info email confirnimg plans for regisitration and pick-up will be sent prior to the Camp start date.
Sessions will be packed full of fun and games. They can expect to join in with a variety of different skill sessions, skill games and small sided matches across their day(s)
The location does not offer any space for spectators to view the sessions I'm afraid. If you arrive early, welcome to wait in the spacious cafe area of the sports centre until our 3.00pm finish.
What will your child receive?
- Professional football coaching from our UEFA and FA licensed coaches
- An opportunity to impress and gain an Invitation to our Training Centres in High Wycombe
- AJD Holiday Camp Gift
Please ensure that you are contactable during the course in case of emergency.
XTRA School Easter Camp 1 | Mon 25 & Tue 26 Mar
Full Refunds will only be issued when AJD Football Coaching cancel an advertised Camp. In all other cases a credit note will be available for parents/children that confirm their cancellation 24 hours prior to the start date of the Camp. Without notification of a wish to cancel a place on the Camp, no refund/credit note can be issued.